Saturday, April 23, 2011

OctoberNights' photostream

Fern LilyFern LilyPickled EggsPickled EggsWhat a beautiful day for a rideI love my bike!
Ummm...were not dressed for the beachIts too cold any waySigh...I wish we could get our toes wetHmmmTodays Thrift Store Find OMG!!!Maggie in Wonderland
Maggie in WonderlandMaggie in WonderlandMaggie in WonderlandMaggie in WonderlandThe Queen she likes them redThe Queen she likes them red
Oh pardon me but why are you painting the roses red?Blythe BlossomsClair...sigh so prettyWell hello sun.Just Day DreamingSitting on a vine

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just wanted to let you know I saw your blog through a blythe blog and absolutely love it. The paragraph you wrote under your title could describe me to a T. Are you possibly my clone, haha? I treasure all the same activities, and am also a school teacher with a family that wonders why I'm still playing with toys. Anyway, keep up the lovely blogging, I'll be following you. I'd love if you'd like to follow me too. I'm at
    Loganberrylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish for your lovely comments!!! I will happily follow your blogs. After reading about our twinsiness I had to laugh when I found out your a competitive runner. I'm by no means ancient but before I had my second child I did a lot of running myself.Not competitively but just because I loved the feel of it and being outside. I did signed up for lots of charity 5,10 and 15k's and was so proud to come in the top 5 one year! I have lots of good memories tied to running. Im glad you run.

    Thanks for Commenting!

    ReplyDelete